Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Republicans Are Nazis: Totally Orignal Accusation

From Larry King Live September 2nd:

KING: And in New York is the very funny D.L. Hughley, the actor and standup comic, one of the original kings of comedy.

And in New York is the very funny D.L. Hughley, the actor and standup comic, one of the original kings of comedy. He is a Democrat but has not endorsed a presidential candidate.

Why not, D.L.?

D.L. HUGHLEY, ACTOR, NOT ENDORSING CANDIDATE: Well, no, that isn't true. I'm going to vote for Barack. I think that...

KING: Oh OK.

HUGHLEY: I'm going to vote for Barack. But to me, I'm just a -- I'm a very cynical guy. I think all politicians lie. And it's a choice between the dude who's half black and a dude who's half alive.

So -- to me, I have always been very cynical of politician. I think that I've heard pretty much the same things coming out of everybody's camp. And I think that Obama, at least, appears to be, at least, interested in doing things differently.


And later on, Hughley offered up this gem from out of nowhere:

HUGHLEY: ...I promise you, the first thing I thought when I saw those "Country First" signs, it reminded me of Nazis. It really -- I mean they just seemed so, you know -- that seemed to be a country that I don't recognize.

It seemed to be -- it didn't look that way. It looks very exclusionary. It looked very specific. I didn't see anything that looked -- you know everybody looked like they were -- had the same experience, had the same kind of process.

It seemed like that -- I felt more like I was looking -- I mean, peering into something that wasn't necessarily invited to. So I didn't -- I can't see anybody would watch them and think that those people would be, you know, open to anybody with a different experience.


So having a "different experience" is equal to Nazi Germany?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive. I was so worried I was going to die soon. I continued my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement, the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cures the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

ShareThis